Merry Xmas and Happy New Year // GugolRep2014

mercoledì 14 aprile 2010

Canzone del Giorno: Snoop Dogg featuring Kid Cudi - That Tree [Video+Testo]

Per quest'oggi...
Vi propongo il nuovo Video della canzone "That Tree"
di Snoop Dogg con Kid Cudi!

Il Video è una figata!!! ;)

GugolMen



--- Testo ---

[Verse 1] Snoop Dogg
Snoopy, its what they say as if they knew me
Groupie on my head like a koofy
My nigga kid cudi thats my little buddy
calls some hos up and get some cudi cudi
whats your life like
mines is kinda tight
a long way from hustlin that china white
my people love the fans love me come all go
if you aint showin love than what you call for
i dont need it in my life
my kids pay the price
sorta like the need of my wife
smoke til im gone dog on the throne
im worldwide known im a boss in the zone
i get it how i get it cause i can
i earn my spot, you see the plan
im just fuckin with my fans
i turned out to be the better man
important to life you understand while im puffin on this gram

[Chorus]
Everythin Im havin
No they aint necessity
Though Im shinin keep on grindin
What you see aint all of me

Though I keep them hoes dont love them hoes
The code in which I roll
Its so simple what I need
You know I keep my fam and I cant forget that tree

Na na na
Na na na
I cant forget that tree

Na na na
Na na na
I cant forget that tree

Na na na
Na na na
I cant forget that tree

Na na na
Na na na
[Verse 2] Kid Cudi
I got my fam dog i got my niggas
got little money yo and i aint trippin'
most days i'm faded, feelin x-rated
steady with them freaky hos and a lady
holdin the fam down have my clothes on me
the peoples who were there
? ????
phony, when you see a nigga dont approach me
i made it to the top baby its all me
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento