Merry Xmas and Happy New Year // GugolRep2014

giovedì 11 febbraio 2010

iPad Fanboys - I'm on a Mac (I'm on a Boat spoof) ft. PC-Pain



http://SwitchToMac.com
The Pantless Knights are at it again with a sequel to our "Mac or PC Rap." This time we're spoofing the Lonely Island / SNL skit "I'm on a Boat" with a Mac fanboy's anthem about Apple culture and products. Don't forget to rate, comment and subscribe!

-beau, peter and david
the pantless knights

Get the free mp3 here:
http://pantlessknights.com/Im-on-a-Mac-ft-Pakwit-Clean.mp3

___________________________________________________

CREDITS:
Created by Pantless Knights / Seedwell
Lyrics by Beau Lewis and Peter Furia
Camera by David Fine
Vocals by Beau-J & Furia feat. Pakwit
Instrumental and Song Mix by Jeff Kite
Beau Lewis & Peter Furia as Apple Fanboys
Special guest Arthur Soroken as "PC Pain"
Lauren Chow as "ComputerGal36"
Tom Dunnam as Frustrated PC Guy

LYRICS:
(Shortayyy) Ahh sh*t!
Get your laptops ready, it's about to go down
Everybody on YouTube, watch the f***in screen
But stay on this muthaf***in page
We runnin this - let's go

I'm on a Mac, I'm on a Mac
Everybody look at me
Cause I'm clickin on a Mac
I'm on a Mac, I'm on a Mac
Take a good hard look at the muthaf***in Mac!

I'm on a Mac, muthaf***a, take a look at me,
Straight iPhone'in hard, got the 3G
Bumpin iTunes, CoverFlow to be exact
You can't stop me muthaf***a, cause I'm on a Mac!
Eat a virus bro
I'm on a Mac Pro
We rockin 8 cores hard
Watch the screen go
I got my SuperDrive
And my mighty mice-es
I'm pluggin girls
You at work, pluggin in devices
I'm on a tandem fixie
And a 64-bit
Friends are jealous
Cause Parallels can run their sh*t
But this ain't P.C.,
this is real as it gets
I'm on a Mac, mutherf***er
don't you ever forget!
I'm on a Mac and,
it's runnin fast and,
I bought a neopreen green scuba sleve sham
I'm the king of the Jobs, on a Mac for real
If you're on a PC, then you're not C.E.O.

Get the f*** up, this Mac is real!
F*** a Zune, I'm on a Mac, motherf***a!
F*** right click, multi-touch, motherf***a!
I'm on iChat with my boys, motherf***a!
These turtlenecks ain't cheap, motherf***a!
Hey, y'all, now I'm an Apple whiz
I never need to learn what a driver is
Gonna say goodbye to all viruses
Like a Nano in pink, anything is possible!
Yeah, never thought I'd be on a Mac
It's like a streamlined good-for-you crack
Wozniiiaaaaak, look at me ooohhhh

I'm on a Mac, I'm on a Mac
Take a good hard look at the muthaf***in Mac!


FACEBOOK
http://facebook.com/pantlessknights

TWITTER
http://twitter.com/pantlessknights

© Pantless Knights / Seedwell 2010
Contact us at info[at]seedwell.com
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento